Sunday, February 22, 2009

the things she says, i write up for her to tell him

what Chloe told the world about Geof ; here it is Chloe i think this is what you meant to tell Geof when you were drunk. Doesn't his neck feel nice, i used to kiss his sideburns too, when i was drunk. he never cared for me either, but it didn't hurt like it does for you.



I feel the need to hurt you

All plots are futile

Although never executed.

I somehow know you might not feel.

A simple stab could

Produce a simple scratch.

I fear your attention and yet crave it.

When I rest my hand on you,

I feel less than

When I am restless over being around you.

The touch of you, that you give me

Is not you;

You leave your body as I pass my arm against yours.

I can never truly touch you

Sometimes you give me hope in your grin,

But then you correct my perception of

whether your grin was ever actually a grin.

Flawed, I call out to you to help me;

“Save me”

And you do;

For a while.

I think it was only as an act of kindness,

And act easily expressed for any stranger.

There never is a flinch on your behalf

for what you make me feel.

And I see you with her,

But I doubt whether you

See enough

To escape her.

And I fear again,

I cannot read you;

And it scares me;

Frustrates me.

I send you smoke signals,

From the cigar of

my current affair;

unfortunately second hand smoke

cannot kill me.

So I need you to do me

A favor

The kind you’d do for another stranger

Stab me

With the knife I scratched

You with.



you're welcome Chloe



No comments:

Post a Comment