Friday, May 1, 2009

What i have been up too

so i've been busy with midterms and wishing i was smart, drinking coffee, not sleeping, not eating.

Well for the last week my meals consisted of: apple sauce, orange juice, coffee, toast, pasta, muffin, coffee, coffee, naked juice, hot dog, coffee.


I may be lacking in protein but never in music:



so basically i choose to go to a ra ra riot, cold war kids and death cab concert over studying for organic chemistry

on the plus side, my drinking habits are practically non-existent because Jazz (my future roommate for my NEW apartment) took away my don julio and i've had no time

2 comments:

  1. i'm glad you took some time off studying for fun.
    we dont need you losing your mind.

    i wish i could afford good tequila.
    i need a job to support our habit gina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. only ashley can give you that stuff...
    we...keep the ones that *will* be in our apartment next year hidden and away from you! :)

    im glad you had fun at the concert.
    i would've gone too if i didnt have midterms.
    what a bum...

    ReplyDelete