Monday, May 11, 2009

Nevermind Never

Nevermind Never Growing up
Never more immaturity, once you hit the 20s
its never the same.

you can still be you (*if as Holden says you aren't a PHONY)

and Frost just knew the time, natures first gold is green..only for an hour
Its been so many the times that i asked Peter the way to NeverNeverLand; he always showed me to the stars and gave me city lights. What can i say, i loved his boyish grins.
He was so good to me, still is. But we can't speak art nor drink coffee nor KISS.
The only thing that kept me in his trance was the midnight dances on clouds and shooting stars.

Games cannot be masked as ideals, Kindness cannot be all; Friendship isn't enough.
Peter has no ideals no reals no seriousness;
once in a while i want to speak in cries and screams; laughs are good and all but he's afraid of serious talk.

Peter has stolen my heart many a time, but i believe in plasticity (not all my heart was taken by him);
i can survive with half a he
art

Farewell Peter, i will laugh and grin warm thoughts of you.
Poetry, art, science, liquor, anger, music, sadness, giggles, blushes, life and midnight kisses await.

I can buy a telescope to look at the stars and city motion; i can buy a map to find my way; i can dance on ground; i can do it alone, i just wish Peter liked coffee.


{ggle img: peter pan statue}

2 comments: