Sunday, October 18, 2009

A girl during night



A girl during night
Shaken from breath i was (tonight), and in trying to recapture the air that was so quickly leaving me-
 empty…
i awoke to the leaving night. 
Farewell stars, 
 if such fright did not come to me by night, i would wish you to stay by my side. But,
i am awake now, i am here now. i am no longer there.
 
No one can explain to me how horrible visions come to me under a blanket of beauty as is the moon and its sewn on stars. 
i have done nothing wrong… i swear it. 
i have seen nothing disturbing… i swear it.  
 
i turn my head to see if i have bothered him- again.
No-
He is still and asleep.
i envy him.
And although he does not love me back… i love watching him …
and feeling him sleep through my fear. 
 
The silent yawns of tiredness are overpowering me…
My eyes are falling, 
But
 i can’t go back there.




No comments:

Post a Comment