Wednesday, September 23, 2009

what does it mean?

I don’t know who he was.
But I was in a crowd of vivid faces. Yet, paid them no attention.
There was only one figure that I cared about.

I could stare at him and never bore.

He tugged at his hood as he would lean forward. At random his cheeks would cave in, as if he was showing off cheekbones, but he wouldn’t do it on purpose it was just his manner. He wore grown-up shoes; brown. And he never touched his hair.

It was black- his hair.
short, and curved with a slightly wet-looking effect, like it was almost dry but not;
he had a right side bang that hung in a half loop.

It attracted me the way it highlighted his nose; thin but not high in the air. He wore jeans but I was more drawn to his ring.
A silver polished plain one that he wore on his thumb.

He looked at me and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment